12 Jun How Do I Verify My Local Business Page on Facebook?
The purpose of this article is to explain the steps necessary to verify your local business Facebook page.
Before we get started, the page category must be selected as Local Business, Company, or Organization for this feature to be available
- Go to the Facebook Business Page
- Click on “Settings” in the top right corner
- From “General,” select “Page Verification”
- Click on “Verify this Page” and select “Get Started”
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click “Call Me Now” to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click “Continue”
If you prefer to verify your Page with a business document, follow the steps above and click Verify this Page with documents instead at the bottom left of the window that appears, then upload a picture of an official document showing your business’s name and address.
After Facebook receives your verification code or business document, they will review your info to confirm that it matches public records and send you a notification or email about your verification status within a few days.